As part of your website social marketing, you must have a Facebook page and account on Twitter. Also, you want the visitors to like your page or use it even if they came to you using the search engine.
This article will help you add social network widgets to the sidebar on any page and the best social network plugins that can to use.
In this Article, we’ll take a look at:
The Twitter follow button allows people to follow your account directly from your website. To get the following button code on your WordPress site, here step by step to do that:
- Step 1: Log in to your Twitter account.
- Step 2: Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Step 3: Customize the follow button to your liking with the available options.
- Step 4: Go to the “Widgets” area in the “Appearance” part in the admin dashboard sidebar.
- Step 5: Drag the text rectangle from the available widgets and drop it in the primary sidebar.
- Step 6: Open the text and press on the text tab.
- Step 7: Copy the following code and paste it with saving and done.
<a href="https://twitter.com/zytheme?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @zytheme</a> <img src="data:image/gif;base64,R0lGODlhAQABAIAAAAAAAP///yH5BAEAAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAIBRAA7" data-wp-preserve="%3Cscript%20async%20src%3D%22https%3A%2F%2Fplatform.twitter.com%2Fwidgets.js%22%20charset%3D%22utf-8%22%3E%3C%2Fscript%3E" data-mce-resize="false" data-mce-placeholder="1" class="mce-object" width="20" height="20" alt="<script>" title="<script>" />
Now can reload your website’s page to find that a Twitter follow button has been added to your sidebar.
In this case, you need to install and download a WordPress plugin like Another Twitter Plugin, Rotated Tweets, and Twitter feed for WordPress. We will use the Twitter feed for WordPress, but you are free to use any other plugin; here simple steps:
- Step 1: After installation and activation like normal WordPress plugins in this article.
- Step 2: A new tab has been added to your sidebar in the admin dashboard called “AccessPress Twitter Feed.”
- Step 3: Press on the previous tab and input the required settings, then press “Save settings” at the end of the page.
- Step 4: Go to “Appearance -> Widgets.”
- Step 5: Drag AccessPress Twitter Feed rectangle and drop it in the widgets to let twitter feeds appear in the website’s sidebar.
To add the Facebook like button in the widgets, you need to use a WordPress plugin called “Easy Facebook Like Box” widget. Here step by step:
- Step 1: After installation and activation, you will see a new widget added to your Appearance -> Widgets.
- Step 2: Drag and drop in the primary sidebar.
- Step 3: Open the extension of the rectangle to add your Facebook page link, the width, and the height, and some other options to customize the window.
We hope that the article helped you in many ways and add comments if you need more information.