If you are Web Developer you have to know about this Monitoring Tools
The world of web programming is a world full of tasks and things you need to use the full power of your mind with, so you may slighting some important tasks, such as monitoring and analysis of your server data or app, that work on them or synchronize your devices that linked to each other.
If you want to make sure what I say to you, ask one who work in the same field: When was the last time he analyzed his logs? May be never, and this is amistake, but normal.
the manual process of analyzing and monitoring a server can feel like a ton of work and time.
But monitoring and analyzing your server or app is one of the most important things to do.
It helps to increase the security of your server and applications, and helps you understand the relationship between users and your applications as the connection between your applications and the server.
With growing demand for software and tools that help monitor and analyze servers and applications. Some companies and startups with unique minds have produced a variety of software and tools to help with such tasks.
Crashing your website in front of users is really detrimental to the reputation of working, but with watch sumo which enables you to monitor your website every moment and follow up the faults as they occur and find bugs and try to fix it before a user tells you.
Watch sumo sends you messages at the same moment your site stops working, and detects the site’s response speed and tells you that the site is delayed if it is delayed.
- Graph The Data
- Instant Alerts
- Simple Dashboard
- You can add All your websites
You can add any number of websites
The interface is very simple
Works on any device or smartphone
Whatever the number of sites added, it works at the same time and at the same speed
The features added to the free version and basic version are very limited.
There is no app yet so you have to use the website
There is 4 blans
$1/month – 1 website
$7/month-Up to 5 websites
$21/month-Up to 25 websites
You can use it from her https://www.watchsumo.com/
Always be prepared is the key to success and customer satisfaction. To be always ready with your applications, you need to understand them well،This is what Happy apps offers you.
With this tool you can be able to monitor the runtime of the server and its applications. It also monitors all components of your server operating system.The tool also monitors the database, which varies greatly in the case of overload due to traffic or others.all you need is only a few clicks to create checks with Happy Apps. Create your free account and get insights into the status of all your applications.
- identify repeating issues and patterns
- Uptime and performance monitoring
- email and SMS alerts
- Monitor private, public, and hybrid clouds
- Data Store for up to two years
- App status dashboard
- Checks databases, websites, application servers
- Collaborate with the incident management system
- Consolidate related incidents
- Monitor App Groups
- Monitoring interval of 1-5 minutes
- Robust reporting
- Detailed filters
- Schedule alerts
- Set rules for alerts
- Has many features
- Each feature is presented in a professional style
- Supports end-to-end monitoring of IT infrastructure
Nothing important to tell
You can use it from https ://www.happyapps.io/
Whatreally distinguishes is the company that is based on its development. Over the past two years, new relic has developed very seriously, making it one of the most powerful tools in its field. The tool offers you a very serious and wonderful potential, from which you can understand the performance of your application. Whether you want to monitor page load times, or see what consumes most of your server’s memory.
New Relic’s capabilities do not stop when you control applications but extend to all your devices, where you can monitor all of your devices, smartphone, and cloud server.
- Free Trial and Pricing
- Very powerful and intuitive stats for monitoring your code performance
- Real Global User Tracking
- a great interface for debugging the server side of performance issues
- Cost per server can go very high
- The interface on New Relic has a lot of options ,it can get a little tricky to figure
- The tool does not really help you if the page to render slow; it will just notify you that the actual web page is rendering slowly, but didn’t tell you what causing this.
It depends on what you choose and what you need.
You can take a look her https://newrelic.com/
The uptime tool is a great tool to monitor the basic components and infrastructure of your cloud server, by monitoring the server around the clock to identify defects and any defect in the operation.uptime provides detailed charts and reports on the status of the server and can be modified according to the circumstances and various problems. But what really distinguishes this tool is the distinctive and flexible prices and plans varied that fit everyone from large companies to the FreeLance.
- Automatic Discovery
- Automatic Mapping
- Server Monitoring with Process Details
- Web App Monitoring
- End User Experience Monitoring
- Database Monitoring
- Amazon Web Services Support
- Multi-Platform Support
- Root Cause Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Cost Optimization Data
- Configurable Alerts
- Mobile monitoring for teams on the go
- Elastic pricing > only pay for what you use
- Apdex rating for quick identification of potential issues
- Unified monitoring of your entire cloud infrastructure
- Easy to scale and deploy with out-of-the-box integrations and an open API
- Fast time to value with quick and easy installation
Poor support services
Although the price of the service is good that the company is trying to drain your money
Server Monitor includes process-level details
REAL USER MONITORING
AMAZON CLOUD MONITORING
MICROSOFT AZURE MONITORING
You can use it from https://www.idera.com/infrastructure-monitoring-as-a-service
This tool provides the ability to monitor your site through peers who publish your site around the world, and the tool monitors almost everything.
The tool also includes the ability to monitor a set of protocols such as HTTP / HTTPS, TCP, SSH, DNS, SMTP and PING & PUSH.
The tool has more than 200 sites in more than 40 countries around the world and will not report a crash unless it is confirmed from more than one site to confirm that the defect is real. The tool also provides a virus scanning process, which helps you to stay safe, and gives you a good choice in case you want to receive your messages from anywhere, such as Twitter, Slack or anything else.
- Monitoring Uptime, Domain,Pagespeed,Server
- virus Scanning
- Global Test Locations
- Reporting via email/SMS
- Robust dashboards & analytics
- Supports wide range of ports & protocols
- Plenty of features
- Plenty of integrations
- The price affordable
- Monitor your website 24×7
- Get alerts & notifications anywhere, anytime, instantly
There’s not enough to tell
- Superior – $24.49/month
- Business – $79.99/month
- Enterprise – by quote
You can use it from https://www.statuscake.com/
Circonus provides a great experience in analyzing, collecting and monitoring data to give you a seamless way to monitor your sites and applications.Developed specifically for the requirements of DevOps.Circonus is a fully manageable data evaluation platform that connects multiple data feeds from all over the internet and displays their values in the one dashboard. All data is viewed in real-time.The platform comes fully in free trial with a set of pricing plans to suit everyone
- real-time information from different sources
- Data Filtering
- Automatic Adjustments
- Development Tracking
- Circonus sends security alerts when data reaches a certain level within your dashboard.
- Tracking individual transactions that combine a number of metrics around blocked devices
- Works with most other tools and applications on all servers
Audit logs of user access slightly pricey
- Free trial
- Star from $0.05/month
Use it from her www.circonus.com/
Thousandeyes is a bit different, as it monitors external and internal performance of your network to make sure that the functioning of the servers correctly but its real advantage lies in its ability to use algorithms to identify the problems and defects coming from where you can fix the mistakes before it happens and this is really a wonderful thing. As an internal tool to test all things, and all the performance of things. Get statistics on your page load times as much as you can to load the server. Thousandeyes is the key to understanding network performance.
- Network monitoring
- Wireless infrastructure monitoring
- Baseline threshold calculation
- Network capacity planning
- Network mapping
- Customizable reports
- Wireless infrastructure monitoring
- Hardware/Server Monitoring is the core functionality.
- easy to administer and configure.
- the menu system is easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.
- The search options work well and allow you to easily find data.
- It has many flaws in network monitoring.
- Technical support is the average level at its best
- The amount of warning messages is many, and the person may be lost and tense
FREE 3 tests, 3 Enterprise Agents and data for 26 web services
$149 Enterprise Agent / month paid annually or $179 paid monthly
$399 Enterprise Agent / month paid annually or $479 paid monthly
You can use it from https://www.thousandeyes.com/
Google Stackdriver provides powerful monitoring, logging, and diagnostics. It equips you with insight into the health, performance, and availability of cloud-powered applications, enabling you to find and fix issues faster. It is natively integrated with Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, and popular open source packages. Stackdriver provides a wide variety of metrics, dashboards, alerting, log management, reporting, and tracing capabilities.
- Compatible with AWS and Rackspace
- Supporting application, system and infrastructure level metrics
- Interactive colored graphs and charts of data
- Create and customize groups
- Create and customize dashboards
- Input custom metrics
- Receive alerts when there are anomalies Freemium version
- Free trial
- Create custom reports
- Real-time analytics
- Multiple integrations
- 150 custom metrics/instance
- 13 month data retention
- Windows/Linux system agents
- Full-stack insights
- Find and fix issues fast
- Many integrations
- Configured basically with GAE
There is nothing free of charge, everything has a high cost
You can use it from https://cloud.google.com/stackdriver/
HINT AT THE END
- This article is not to compare these tools, but to display a set of tools of similar uses at times and different in others.
- The most important thing that determines the success of the tool from its failure with you is your choice of the appropriate tool for what you NEED.