You should know that marketing has many fields and many ways to execute. One of the marketing ways is email marketing. Your website will be updated a lot and you need to inform your visitors or clients about that so you can use email to make that. Email marketing plugin can help you to prepare the mailing list and the mail content to make it new as always to avoid the boring mails for the customers. You can call this action mailing campaign.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing plugin which combines email marketing with CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and sales, so you can send personalized emails tailored to individual users’ behaviors.
- Send one-time email campaigns to anyone on your list.
- Automatically send emails when your contacts are most interested.
- Group your audience into segments based on many factors that you need.
- Email autoresponders.
- Schedule emails for a specific date and time.
- Manage your contacts in a central platform. Automatically update contact details and view a lead’s entire history from the contact record.
- Offers massaging on facebook and SMS.
- Ability to create marketing automation sequences affordably and with ease.
- Create pre-built sequences of emails that are sent out to people on your list when certain conditions are met.
- Looking at any person in your list and see a full history of which emails they’ve opened, replied to, which pages on your site they’ve visited, and much more.
- Automated email campaigns to different segments of your list.
- Personalise your emails based on information you’ve collected on your leads/subscribers.
- Strong technical support team.
- Integration with other more than 1000 other services.
- The reports about mailing and customers may be a little confusing.
- Automation upon the conditions may be complex a bit.
- It’s not free.
You have to buy it for 17$/month up to 229$/month for enterprises.
Buy it from here https://www.activecampaign.com/
MailChimp is one of the most popular email marketing plugin, and so is the plugin. There are a number of pre-built mobile-friendly and customizable sign-up forms, an extensive knowledge base, and a useful selection of add-on plugins available.
- Forms with user friendly and beautiful interface.
- Graphs that can show the activities on the maillist of yours.
- Powerful automation for online sellers.
- Help on marketing campaigns on google, facebook, and instagram.
- Working on mobile.
- Flexible design for brands of any size.
- Monitor sales and website activity with revenue reports, and inform your email and advertising content with purchase data using Google Analytics.
- Light weight application.
- Well documented.
- Can be integrated with many other applications Contact Form 7, WooCommerce, Gravity Forms, Ninja Forms 3, WPForms, and others.
- It’s free.
- Periodic updates.
- Premium version doesn’t justify the price.
- Not able to fully filter spam subscribers.
You can download it for free for basic features and you have to buy the pro version for many plans 10$/month and 199$/month.
Download it from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/mailchimp-for-wp/
With a huge list of features, MailPoet Newsletters email marketing plugin allows you to create automated emails, post notifications, autoresponders and many more, using a simple and user friendly interface.
- Unlimited subscriber maillist creation.
- Easily export & import your subscribers from a CSV file or by copy & paste.
- Drag-and-drop email designer within WordPress.
- Create automated email notifications of new blog posts.
- Create different mails for different purposes automatically with template if you need.
- Email scheduling.
- Widget forms.
- Subscribers’ segmentation..
- Supporting WordPress multisites.
- Can be integrated with many other third party applications.
- Over 70 themes to choose from.
- Option to fully automated the sending process.
- Easy to use and setup.
- Poor support.
- Server can work slowly sometimes.
- Limited email statistics.
You can download it for free and use it up to 2000 user but you have to buy more features after that or for multi sites which starts from 99$.
Download it from here https://www.mailpoet.com/
OptinMonster is email marketing plugin which can help you grow your list, use popups, float headers, slide-ins, sidebar forms and much more. Combine this plugin with exit-intent technology, page-level targeting and behavior automation and an instant boost in conversion rate should be just a matter of days.
- Drag & Drop Builder.
- Support a lot of templates for different types of campaign.
- Visitor segmentation and customizing mails according to each segment.
- Real time automation behavior.
- Easily A/B test your ideas to keep increasing conversions.
- Get the stats you need to improve your lead-generation strategy.
- It can be integrated with other many applications.
- Easy to use.
- Great for A/B split testing.
- Well designed opt-in templates.
- Free edition doesn’t support many important features.
- Requires Google Analytics to see your stats.
You can download it for free but surely, you have ot pay for advanced version from 9$/month up to 69$/month.
Download it from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/optinmonster/
Constant Contact is the most popular email marketing service for small businesses. It comes with tons of customizable email templates that help you get a head start.
- Beautiful, responsive, and mobile-optimized templates.
- Drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to customize your emails.
- real-time reporting and analytics to track your campaign.
- Easily collect email addresses on your website, from Facebook, through mobile.
- Organize and segment your contacts.
- Excellent support.
- Can be integrated with ecommerce platforms.
- Free trial available.
- Ability to create your own “local deals” like Groupon.
- Good for Beginners.
- Import / Export Lists.
- No automation.
- Website is hard to navigate.
- Deliverability is lower than other services.
- Diversification in services may limit overall effectiveness.
You can try it for free for certain time but you have to buy one of its plans 20$/month or 45$/month.
Download it from here https://www.constantcontact.com/global/home-page
ConvertKit email marketing plugin
ConvertKit is the best email marketing plugin for bloggers and publishers. It was built specifically for online creators like bloggers, podcasters, and YouTubers.
- Real time tracking reports.
- Customizable opt-in forms.
- Automated emails that feel personal.
- Drag-and-drop sequence builder.
- Support importing contacts from other list.
- Easy to use and setup.
- Extremely well-designed.
- You can easily organize your subscribers from one list with tags and segments.
- Powerful support.
- Automation feature can be set easily.
- Many useful integrations.
- Ability to create various form types.
- The price is high.
- Very limited A/B testing functionality
- Few customization options for forms and email templates
- Reporting data is limited
You can buy it from many plans which start from 29$/month up to some other customisable plans for bigger users.
Download it from here https://convertkit.com/pricing/
Newsletter email marketing plugin
Pretty much the simplest way to create an actual newsletter system for your WordPress blog, this plugin, is perfect for building mailing lists and sending and tracking emails, hassle-free.
- Unlimited subscribers with statistics.
- Unlimited newsletter with tracking.
- Supporting WPML.
- Supporting GDPR.
- Multi-list targeting with list combinations like all in, at least one, not in and so on.
- Customer segmentation.
- Customizable Themes.
- All messages are fully translatable from administration panels.
- Status panel to check your blog mailing capability and configuration.
- Subscribers import from file.
- Newsletter with Html and Text message versions.
- Subscription spam check with IP black lists, Akismet, captcha.
- Delivery speed fine control.
- Easy to use and setup due to drag & drop builder.
- Customizable subscription widget, page or custom form.
- PHP API and REST API for coders and integrations.
- It’s free with all features.
- Not the best support.
- The UI can be a bit complicated.
Download it from here https://wordpress.org/plugins/newsletter/
GoDaddy email marketing plugin
You definitely know about GoDaddy, one of the most popular options when it comes to hosting and buying domains but you have to know that godaddy has an email marketing plugin which it is very easy to start building an email list, in order to send traffic to your website.
- Templates designed for specific goals – sales, newsletters and more.
- Reports that show which emails get opened, clicked and shared.
- Automatic removal of bad addresses, duplicates and unsubscribes.
- World-class infrastructure and authentication tools.
- A signup form for your website or Facebook page.
- Clickable buttons for better responses.
- High-quality stock images that make emails and newsletters look professional.
- Easy to use.
- Smart, friendly consultants ready to help you anytime, 24/7.
- Seamless integration with GoCentral Website Builder and Online Store.
- Simple integration with Facebook, Google Analytics, Etsy and more.
- Supports several languages.
- Includes very practical widget.
- Not 100% stable, so you can expect bugs.
- it’s not free.
You can buy it from 7$/month up to 15$/month.
Download it from here https://www.godaddy.com/online-marketing/email-marketing
GetResponse is an email marketing plugin that allows you to grow your email list with beautiful emails and high-converting signup forms. With its modern and beautiful user interface, getting your email newsletter campaign up and running is easy.
- Send beautifully-designed, responsive emails.
- Marketing automation for all shapes and sizes.
- Track subscriber behavior in real time and react to completed purchases, abandoned carts, and so much more.
- Provide many email templates for campaign types.
- Responsive landing pages and web forms.
- Complete webinar marketing solution.
- Keep track of your contacts and pinpoint.
- Customizing the forms and templates as you want.
- Landing pages.
- Easy to use.
- It’s suite for scalable business.
- Drag & drop builder.
- Create top-notch web pages for opt-in, thank you, sales, webinars, and more in less than ten minutes without touching a single line of code.
- Can be integrated with ecommerce plugins.
- Lots of templates and stock images.
- Affordability Great online support Can find info about it easily.
- It’s not free.
- Simple reports and lack of advanced informations.
- Lack support for the initiation and beginners.
- Limited customization for surveys.
It’s not free so you have to buy it according to plans which start from 15$/month up to 1199$/month for enterprises.
Download it from here https://www.getresponse.com/?_ga=2.55998178.815047369.1537586386-1442110984.1537586386
Infusionsoft has been the leader in advanced email marketing for many years. It is an all-in-one marketing solution that combines CRM, email marketing, storefront and many other tools that enable you to deliver personalized service to close more deals.
- Easily review the history of all your customer interactions.
- Dashboards and reports show how your audience is responding to campaigns you run.
- Marketing automation natively integrates with your CRM.
- Create follow-up email campaigns targeted to customers.
- Custom fields to personalize automated messages.
- Use email broadcasts to A/B test your way to the perfect email.
- Marketing automation.
- Streamline your business by integrating with hundreds of leading business apps
- All-in-one solution including email, shopping cart, affiliate system and more.
- Easy to use and configure.
- Analytics to see what’s working and what’s not.
- Hard to use interface for beginners.
- Steep learning curve.
- Easy to turn into an “expense” if not used to its potential.
- Expensive to customize.
you can try it for free up to 14 days but after that you have to pay 99$/month except the first three months 30$/month.
Download it from here https://www.infusionsoft.com/
if you need email marketing and transactional email all-in-one, SendinBlue will be the best choice while searching for a transactional email service to send invoices and general admin emails from for one of our ventures.
- Drag & Drop Designer.
- Select and customize templates for emails that are easy to create and uniquely yours.
- Mobile-Friendly Emails.
- Personalize emails with your contacts’ details and preferences for increased engagement.
- Search & Segment Contacts.
- Import Contact Files.
- Tracking reports for the marketing campaign.
- Export reports.
- Transaction emails.
- Marketing automations.
- Spam Check & Inbox Testing.
- API integration and support many other integration with other addons.
- Responsive email design templates.
- It’s the cheapest between paid email marketing plugin.
- Good support.
- Easy to use.
- You can try it for free.
- Lack of compliance with GUI standards.
- Instructions and guidance is just not there for a beginner.
- Importing lists is not very good.
- Lack of data segmentation.
- Not enough design/layout options.
- Not enough font options.
You can download it for free for limited features then you need to buy one of the other plans which start from 19$/month up to 49$/month or customizing your plan.
Download it from here https://www.sendinblue.com/
After all this option, We hope to value the email marketing plugins and the value added by them for your marketing campaign to your website whatever the product or the type of your website. There are a lot of options so you need to decide which options are the most suitable for your website to take the most advantages that you can take.