From the ‘Appearance’ menu select the ‘Menus’ option to bring up the Menu Editor.
- Select create a new menu
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- select menu that you have created.
You can add different link types into your menu, these are split between panes left of the menu you’re currently editing.
- Locate the pane entitled Pages.
- Within this pane, select the View All link to bring up a list of all the currently published Pages on your site.
- Select the Pages that you want to add by clicking the checkbox next to each Page’s title.
- Click the Add to Menu button located at the bottom of this pane to add your selection(s) to the menu that you created in the previous step.
- Click the Save Menu button once you’ve added all the menu items you want.
Creating Multi-level Menus
- Position the mouse over the ‘child’ menu item.
- Whilst holding the left mouse button, drag it to the right.
- Release the mouse button.
- Repeat these steps for each sub-menu item.
- Click the Save Menu button in the Menu Editor to save your changes.
Adding Your Menu to Your Site
- Scroll to the bottom of the menu editor window.
- In the section titled Theme locations, click the check box for the location where you want your menu to appear.
- Click Save menu to save your selection.
Manage Menu Locations